May 082018

Installed gasket and safety tied the bolts on the airbox.

Installed air filter so nothing gets into the airbox.

Drilled small hole through flange of oil quick drain and safety tied it.

Installed new crush washer and safety tied the plug for the oil filter.  The spec for torquing this is to hand tighten and then turn 135 degrees more with wrench.  This was leaking when I got the engine and I noticed the washer was completely crushed.

Installed alternate air cable to filtered airbox.

Primed upper and lower cowls on for the first time with baffles in place.

 Posted by at 10:55 AM